Indurate Alloys is the proud Canadian distributor of 3D Lab - Metal Powder Atomizers and 2CREATE 3D Metal Printers.
Rapid Service | Expert Knowledge | Leading Edge Products
ATO LAB - METAL POWDER ATOMIZER
The range of metallic powders currently available on the market is severely limited and does not constitute an appropriate offer for potential consumers to choose from. Moreover, the large amounts of output powders produced with currently available technologies make them scarcely justifiable from the economic point of view of small laboratories, R&D departments or research units.
ATO Lab is aimed at the optimization of the laboratory-use atomization process and has resulted in successful production of both reactive and non-reactive powders on a smaller, yet still completely self-sufficient scale.
Thanks to the development of stable procedures involving the processing of metals and their alloys such as:
- stainless steel
- precious metals
ATO Lab allows to obtain an output of several hundred grams of metal powders with a particle size range from 20 to 100 μm, with optional subsequent procedures leading to the separation of desired powder fractions. The possibility to process metal alloys with a melting temperature up to 3000ºC enables the user to delve into an even wider range of applications, greatly increasing the efficiency of work directed at the development of new materials.
KEY FEATURES - ATO Metal Powder Atomizer
- Highest Quality Powders - ATO Lab allows you to quickly produce high quality metal powders. Due to the ordered nature of the atomization process, the output powder has a very narrow particle size distribution, closely depending on the chosen ultrasound frequency. For example for a frequency of 35 kHz, 70% of 316L steel particles are in the diameter range of 40 to 60 µm
- Process Flexibility - The ATO Lab configuration is flexible and based on a patent pending ultrasonic atomization technology. We will be pleased to tailor the system specifically to accommodate for individual needs of the ordering party.
- No Limitations in Minimum Powder Quantity - ATO Lab uses a roll feeding system for material delivered as a wire with virtually no limitation on minimum amount of input material. This is a huge advantage for all customers working with expensive or more unconventional raw materials.
- Wide Range of Alloys - Develop, test and characterize the next key metal powders in additive manufacturing, hot isostatic pressing and conventional powder metallurgy. ATO can process a wide range of alloys, both reactive and non-reactive, such as steel, aluminum, titanium and many more – even highly specialized. Perfect both for commercial and research needs.
- Compact Size - ATO Lab has been designed by industry-oriented researchers aiming to overcome usable space limitations. ATO Lab has a compact form, making it possible to comfortably use even in restricted spaces. Along with its innovative technology and no requirements for sophisticated infrastructure, it ensures exceptionally low operating costs and quick return on the investment (ROI).
- Cost-Effective Production - Cut your costs and rapidly optimize your process with powders tailored to your commercial or research needs. In comparison with currently available atomization technologies, ATO has considerably lower media consumption. This cost-effective process is not only smooth and rapid, but also attractive from economic point of view.
- Affordable Price - ATO Lab’s compact size and unique, solutions allowed 3D Lab to offer a highly competitive price for the device itself. It’s a technologically advanced and cost attractive tool for small and medium-sized companies, metal powder manufacturers and research institutions.
- Scalable System Structure - ATO Lab is a modular system with the future potential to operate using sets of many units in one interconnected network.
2CREATE - 3D PRINTER
2CREATE is an industry-leading 3D metal printer designed specifically for small and medium-sized parts. With an open concept design, this 3D printer is compatible with powders from other manufacturers giving you the freedom to make a wide variety of parts without having to spend extra money.
- 250W Laser Power
- 100mm Build Size
2Build revolutionizes your 3D printing by simplifying the job preparation workflow. With our innovative end-to-end software solutions, print what you want exactly the way you want. We reduce preparation time, optimize your printing results, and minimize post-processing for a faster workflow without compromising the quality of your product.
- Strategy Development Tool
- Cloud based Strategy Management
KEY FEATURES - 2CREATE Printer/Software
- Simple- Our intuitive and compelling software solutions are simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Robust -We have the experience to build systems that are robust and reliable. No frills but reliable solutions.
- Open - The user decides how and with which powder to print. Our solutions are open and allow maximum flexibility.
- Affordable - Affordable, reliable, flexible. This is our way to make 3D printing accessible to everyone.
Innovation, experience, and expert advice are the heart of everything we do. Our rapid response team makes sure you get what you need when you need it. Contact us now at 780-439-8099 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details on any of the items listed below.